Best for PHL aims to discover, encourage, equip, and celebrate businesses in the Philadelphia region that improve the quality of life for all Philadelphians.
It begins with a FREE online tool that enables the business to evaluate its impact on Philadelphia's workers, communities, and the environment. The assessment also offers feedback for how the business might improve its operations and provides suggestions for some "quick wins".
At this interactive peer workshop, attendees will:
- Learn how to build a better business that will help you attract, engage, & retain employees, and strengthen your bottom line.
- Set a baseline for your business’ impact and learn best practices that can be incorporated into the business.
- Identify and understand how to implement at least three quick wins for improved social and environmental impact.
- Network and learn from peer business owners.
Thousands of businesses worldwide have completed this assessment, which was created for Best for PHL by B Lab, a nonprofit organization that serves the global movement of people using business as a force for good.
We are confident you will learn something of value and meet other impressive business peers. Registration for this workshop is capped at 12 so please register ASAP.
Things to bring:
- Laptop computer
- Most recent financial statements
- Employee handbook or manual